Monday, November 16, 2009

November goodies



Arts and Crafts Shop, Casemates, Gibraltar







I am so excited my crafted goodies are now on sale in the Arts and Crafts Shop in Casemates, I have a whole red,white and blue theme going on with lots of Union Jacks.( All prices in pounds sterling)







The tea cosies cost 9.50 and at the moment I have the union jack and an " I love tea " design it looks a bit lop sided in this photo but in real life it is beautifully symetrical!


I have two lovely cushions at 25 pounds each with a cottage version of the Union Jack and red and white gingham on the reverse.


I have also made a girly pink version at the same price. (pictured here on my favourite reading chair ) 25 pounds


This is my lovliest cushion so far it has 5 lovely cupcakes each adorned with lace, flower braid and buttons all surounded with a blue gingham surround amd a pink/ pink gingham reverse. Utterly gorgeous in fact I may not sell it ........ 25 pounds




I have made this beautiful wallhanging with pockets which would be perfect in a child's room or maybe a hallway. Everyone tells me it won't sell so I hope they are proved wrong ! It is padded and also interfaced for added stability, and hangs from a piece of Gibraltar branch ( collected from the ground and not from the tree, of course.) It costs 25 pounds.


Next time I will add some photos of my crochet flowers which I am finding more and more uses for !
Louise xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment