Monday, February 1, 2010

A nice cup of tea

In my random photographs that I have been taking for project 365 I have quite a few cups of tea, and as you know I love tea-cosies, so I thought I would make a post about a nice cup of tea. Domestic-ali has been thinking about tea rituals and taking tea photos too. It must be something to do with the weather !

I took photos of favourite tea cups for special days...


The above photo is of a cup from the set my Nan gave me. She remembers buying it in the fifties.


This one is from Zara home-a very nice shop.

I have photos of tea drinking in progress...


I have seen a mug in the Emma Bridgewater catalogue saying "happiness is a cup of tea and a new magazine". I'd like one of those.

I even have photos of my favourite teas...




And of course a home made biscuit or the tea is too wet.


Tea is so relaxing and yet uplifting, although a large glass of wine is rather nice - Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with your sentiments - for both liquid beverages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you for a cuppa shall I? I'm a tea rather than a coffee girl. Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    It's me again, I had my blog designed by happy ans rosie and I could have either red spot background or the yellow, so I picked the red first and then I asked happy to change it to yellow for a change. Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete