Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Excuses.

This post is all about me making excuses for not having done a lot lately. Bear with me please !!

I haven't been posting this week because I've been working on my new studio space- I'm dying to show you but I haven't photographed it yet... I'll get there really I will.
I want to show you some photos of the Craft Shop too, it's looking really great, another little job.

I have a couple of little crochet projects on the go...
A shrug in lovely lovely baby bamboo. This is such great yarn to work with.



My granny square blanket is also growing, rather slow by my usual standards, but it is hot here you know !!



This is the curtain fabric I bought this morning at the market,no excuse now not to make the curtains...




And these are the rings I bought for 1 euro each on the same market...can't resist a bargain.



I'll be back soon with some photos of the studio space soon - (so exciting)

Right I'd better get on with it hadn't I?

Louise x

Ps I have been reading lots of blogs but my computer time is limited until the children go back to school, I don't always have time to comment- Sorry x

3 comments:

  1. Your crocheting is beautiful. Love love to have a sneek peak of your creative room. Always so inspiring to sneek in!

    Do have a wonderful Thursday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh yes I second that! Well done. Please dont worry about the blogs I know its difficult you have school holidays! We can't be everywhere!
    I hope you and the family are well Louise, and have enjoyed the break.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the granny square blanket! Hope you finish it soon so we can see it. Looks great already!
    Bye!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete