Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pay It Forward ....

I just received a parcel from the postman. ( One of my favourite things, even not tied up with string....I love whiskers on cats as well...sorry I seem to have strayed into the Sound of Music !)

It turned out to be a fabulous handmade pot holder from Kimbles



Isn't it a beauty ??

And a heart shaped decoration for my Christmas tree....



It is sooo beautifully made, as you can see.

I'm not sure where the paying it forward began but I am honoured to receive such lovely tokens of friendship , especially at this time of year. I am thrilled to be able to continue this chain of good will. Leave me a comment and I will put your name in Santa's hat on Christmas Day and send three of you a little bit of Handmade in Gibraltar's stitching and making in time for the dark January days when the parcels have finished arriving.

Have a lovely week

Louise xx

5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful gifts - they are lovely and very generous of Kim.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad it arrived, Maria and Garden Bell are yet to receive theirs - don't know how long the post will take - pleased you like them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a treat, isn't it, receiving something hand made? I made some quilted ornaments for my daughter and daughter-in-law and D-I-L said they were too pretty to hang on the tree for such a short time, she was going to hang them on a nice spot on a wall. Merry Christmas!
    (sorry about the delete, upon review it had too many typos!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How generous of you to PIF!!! Thank you for a chance to be one of your recepients :)
    Have a fantastic holiday season, a Christmas full of love and an incredible 2011!!!
    Warm greetings from Mexico ~

    ReplyDelete